I initially started out making a maxi dress, but I could not stand how it was turning out, so that idea got tossed in the trash can. I took the skirt portion of the pattern and just sewed up a center seam. Added elastic to the back, and put a couple of pleats in the front. I made a waistband out of some black ponte knit (I love ponte knit) that I had left over, and attached it! I hand sewed the hem because, again, the knit was a bear to sew.
I have enough of this fabric left that I might try to make Renfrew long sleeve cowl shirt for winter, but first I have to get over my issues w/ the fabric first :/